Mahlon Mitchell concedes Lt. Gov. race to Kleefisch
Mitchell grabbed the attention of the public by fighting the elimination of collective bargaining.
Kleefisch survived a recall attempt Tuesday, defeating Mitchell and avoiding becoming the first lieutenant governor in the nation to be recalled.
Kleefisch, a Republican, was the only lieutenant governor in the U.S. to face a recall election. Now she’s also the first to survive one.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery