Lori Compas defeated in 13th District Senate recall
CAMBRIDGE — Lori Compas faced Republican Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald in District 13′s recall election Tuesday, June 5th. The Associated Press declared Fitzgerald the winner just before 10:00 p.m. Tuesday.
Fort Atkinson photographer Compas challenged Fitzgerald after organizing the recall petition drive herself.
Compas defeated fake Democrat Gary Ellerman in a recall primary.
The slogan on Compas’ website calls for “A new voice in the Senate.”
Compas was expected to meet with supporters at the Keystone Grill in Campbridge Tuesday evening.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?