Lori Compas defeated in 13th District Senate recall
CAMBRIDGE — Lori Compas faced Republican Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald in District 13′s recall election Tuesday, June 5th. The Associated Press declared Fitzgerald the winner just before 10:00 p.m. Tuesday.
Fort Atkinson photographer Compas challenged Fitzgerald after organizing the recall petition drive herself.
Compas defeated fake Democrat Gary Ellerman in a recall primary.
The slogan on Compas’ website calls for “A new voice in the Senate.”
Compas was expected to meet with supporters at the Keystone Grill in Campbridge Tuesday evening.
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- CLICK & PRINT your very own 2014 Green Bay Packers schedule