Road to the Recall: A closer look at Wisconsin’s historic election
MADISON — It’s been over a year since Gov. Scott Walker introduced Act 10 — stripping most public employees of their collective bargaining rights and setting off a firestorm across the state of Wisconsin. That’s when the recall effort began, and Tuesday, June 5th, it came to a head as voters took to the polls on an historic day.
FOX6′s Photojournalist Jeremiah Junkers takes a look back at the road to the recall.
CLICK the video link above for more.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo