Road to the Recall: A closer look at Wisconsin’s historic election
MADISON — It’s been over a year since Gov. Scott Walker introduced Act 10 — stripping most public employees of their collective bargaining rights and setting off a firestorm across the state of Wisconsin. That’s when the recall effort began, and Tuesday, June 5th, it came to a head as voters took to the polls on an historic day.
FOX6′s Photojournalist Jeremiah Junkers takes a look back at the road to the recall.
CLICK the video link above for more.
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- 7-year-old girl wakes up for school and finds her parents dead