Bucks’ Jennings teams up with Habitat for Humanity to help build homes
Jennings and Bucks mascot, Bango, were on hand to assist with the capping of basements in preparation for drywall for some of the 17 new homes Habitat is building in June on the 2200 block of North 40th Street.
This is the fourth year the Bucks have partnered with BMO Harris Bank for Habitat for Humanity projects.
Jennings has assisted with the event in each of his years as a Bucks player.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed