Delta announces new daily non-stop service between Milwaukee, NY
MILWAUKEE – Delta Air Lines has announced new daily nonstop service between Milwaukee and New York as it continues to build a new domestic hub in New York.
As of July 11, Milwaukee will have five daily flights to airports in New York City.
Delta did not operate flights between Milwaukee’s General Mitchell International Airport and New York last year.
Delta will begin one new daily nonstop flight between Milwaukee and John F. Kennedy International Airport June 7th.
On June 10, Delta will launch two new daily nonstop flights between Milwaukee and New York LaGuardia Airport, with two additional LaGuardia flights starting July 11.
In addition to its expanded New York service, Delta also offers nonstop service from Milwaukee to Atlanta, Detroit, Minneapolis, Memphis and Cincinnati.
Once its New York service is fully implemented, Delta will operate 32 daily flights from Milwaukee.
Delta is investing $160 million to modernize two terminals at LaGuardia, which includes the construction of a new walkway connecting the facilities.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed