Lindsay Lohan hospitalized after crash near Los Angeles
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) — Lindsay Lohan’s spokesman says the actress is fine after being involved in a serious car crash on a coastal highway near Los Angeles.
Steve Honig writes in an email that Lohan was taken to a hospital as a precaution, but was released two hours after the accident happened late Friday morning, June 8th.
He says the 25-year-old is headed back to work filming a Lifetime movie on the love affair between Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton.
Honig says no one was seriously injured in the accident, which remains under investigation by police in Santa Monica.
CLICK HERE for the more of the story from TMZ.
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- CLICK & PRINT your very own 2014 Green Bay Packers schedule