MPD homicide detective will not face criminal charges
MILWAUKEE — No criminal charges will be filed against a Milwaukee Police Department homicide detective. A statement from the Milwaukee County District Attorney‘s office says, “Due to insufficient evidence, no criminal charges will be issued” against Rodolfo Gomez.
Gomez spent Thursday night in the Milwaukee County Jail potentially facing charges after an alleged domestic disturbance.
On Thursday, Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn suspended Gomez. This, after he was arrested early Thursday morning after a domestic disturbance according to a source.
Gomez is 45 years old and has been with the Milwaukee Police Department for ten years.
Again, he will not face any criminal charges.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father