21-year-old man shot in hand, leg after argument at party
Milwaukee Police Department
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee police are investigating a shooting that occurred around 12:30 a.m. Sunday, June 10th in the 4800 block of N. 20th Street.
Police say a 21-year-old Milwaukee man was shot in the hand and leg.
Police say the man had gotten into an argument with an individual at a party.
The victim was taken to Froedtert Hospital for treatment, and is expected to be okay.
There is no word at this time on whether police have a suspect in custody.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City