37-year-old man shot in legs near S. 32nd & W. Scott
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee police are investigating a shooting that occurred late Sunday night, June 10th on the city’s south side.
Police say around 9:30 p.m., a 37-year-old man was shot in the legs while walking near the intersection of S. 32nd St. and W. Scott St.
Officials say the male suspect shot the victim, and then fled the scene in an SUV. Authorities say the victim knows the suspect.
There is no word on the condition of the victim at this time.
The incident remains under investigation by the Milwaukee Police Department.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City