37-year-old man shot in legs near S. 32nd & W. Scott
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee police are investigating a shooting that occurred late Sunday night, June 10th on the city’s south side.
Police say around 9:30 p.m., a 37-year-old man was shot in the legs while walking near the intersection of S. 32nd St. and W. Scott St.
Officials say the male suspect shot the victim, and then fled the scene in an SUV. Authorities say the victim knows the suspect.
There is no word on the condition of the victim at this time.
The incident remains under investigation by the Milwaukee Police Department.
- Popular TV program "Cosmos" makes a comeback on FOX Sunday night
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Police investigating death of baby boy, mother in custody
- Four teens shot while inside vehicle, one critically injured
- One person killed after car strikes tree in Milwaukee