Lazy money is a waste
Lazy money is a waste — whether it’s too much cash sitting in a checking or savings account earning next-to-nothing, or dollars invested in a CD that can’t keep pace with inflation over time. Alison advises to have fun with your family this summer, but don’t relax with your finances.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?