Brown Deer police arrest suspect minutes after armed robbery
BROWN DEER — Police arrested a 26-year-old Milwaukee man they say robbed a BP gas station near 51st and Brown Deer Rd. late Tuesday evening, June 12th.
Officials say the suspect entered the gas station just before 11 p.m. He pointed a black handgun at employees and demanded money. The suspect then took off on a bicycle.
Minutes after officers arrived on the scene, they found an individual nearby matching the description of the suspect. They stopped him, determined he was the suspect in the robbery and arrested him.
This case is being referred to the Milwaukee County District Attorney’s Office for charging.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?