Business Journal Report (6-13-12)
In business news for Wednesday, June 13th, 2012 — The Milwaukee Economic Development Corporation that owns the Sydney Hih complex is asking the Milwaukee Common Council to reverse the historic designation status granted to the building. The designation halted plans to demolish the building to make room for development in Milwaukee’s Park East Corridor.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!