Rasmussen poll shows Romney may take Badger State
MILWAUKEE — A new Rasmussen poll shows Republican Mitt Romney may take the Badger State.
The poll shows Romney leading President Barack Obama among likely Wisconsin voters by three percent.
The poll results say that among 500 likely voters, Romney would have 47 percent of the vote, compared to 44 percent for President Obama.
Five percent said they would prefer another candidate, while four percent were undecided.
The margin of error is plus or minus 4.5 percent.
The most recent Marquette University Law School Poll from May 30th had President Obama leading Romney 52 to 45 percent in Wisconsin.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?