Business Journal Report (6-14-12)
In business news for Thursday, June 14th, 2012 — Racine Railroad has planned a $4.8 million move to Mount Pleasant. The manufacturer plans to buy a 70,000 square foot building there on Norwood Court.
Additionally, shuttered Appliance World has settled all outstanding claims with customers and returned $89,000 in money and products. The company unexpectedly closed stores in Greenfield, Brookfield and Germantown in late January.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City