Police investigating after woman shot in leg near N. 40th Street
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee police are investigating a shooting that occurred at 11:25 a.m. Thursday, June 14th near N. 40th St. and Silver Spring Dr.
Police say an 18-year-old female was shot in the leg while sitting in a car with a man, who was not hit.
The woman’s injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
Police do not believe this is a random act, and no one is in custody at this time.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed