14-year-old turning heads at the Milwaukee Mile
WEST ALLIS — Race car driver Joe Nemechek lost his brother John to an accident on the race track. Joe named his son John Hunter, in honor of his brother. Now, the 14-year-old is making his late uncle proud. FOX6′s Jen Lada takes you to the Milwaukee Mile.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl