Jamie Robinson (6-15-12) CAPTURED
WAUKESHA COUNTY — U.S. Marshals are looking for 35 year-old Jamie Robinson. He’s wanted in connection with a strong armed robbery from August of 2011.
Law enforcement says Robinson helped to restrain a man and then choke him while he and a group of people made off with about $700 in cash and some marijuana. Officials say the incident occurred in Muskego’s Denoon Park.
Law enforcement officials believe a female friend recruited Robinson and others to trap the victim, as a means of revenge. U.S. Marshal’s Detective Phil Carini says the victim was cooperating with law enforcement in a separate drug case and says Robinson and the others wanted cash and payback.
U.S. Marshals say Robinson may be driving a red 1996 Suburban with Wisconsin license plates 272 459F. They believe he may be hiding out in Muskego and Wind Lake.
Officials describe Robinson as about 5’7″ tall, weighing about 160 pounds.
If you have information on Robinson’s whereabouts, you’re asked to call (414) 297-3707.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!