Stolen Ronald McDonald statue found in Fond du Lac
LOMIRA — The Lomira Police Department says the missing Ronald McDonald statue was found. The statue was stolen from the McDonald’s in Lomira Wednesday morning, June 13th.
A Fond du Lac County Sheriff’s deputy found the clown around 5:30 a.m. Friday, June 15th. It was in a field off of County Highway F and Kelly road in Fond du Lac.
The Ronald McDonald statue is in one piece with no serious damage — just a few scrapes and scratches.
After some heavy lifting and a ride back, the statue was returned to its owners.
There are no suspects in custody.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?