Chef Feker’s Mushroom Rub
The next time you consider spicing up a steak with something different, give Chef Feker’s mushroom rub a whirl.
Here’s the recipe.
Ingredients for the Rub
- 1 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon of white pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry parsley
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dry dill
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 2 oz dry mushrooms. (Porcini, shitake, oyster)
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
-Blend the first 8 ingredients in a coffee grinder & then Mix with the flour, then you can dredge each fish filet.
- Pan sear each filet and enjoy.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father