Ryan Hunter-Reay wins Milwaukee IndyFest
Hunter-Reay drove the Team DHL / Sun Drop Citrus Soda Chevrolet for Andretti Autosport. Hunter-Reay started from the second position.
The win was the sixth career Indy car victory for Hunter-Reay, a 31-year-old resident of Fort Lauderdale, Fla. He has now won twice at Milwaukee, previously winning the 2004 Champ Car race by winning the pole and leading every lap.
The win was his third with Andretti Autosport, and his third consecutive season with a victory. He extends his distinction of being the winningest active American driver in the IndyCar Series.
Hunter-Reay has been the top-finishing American driver in the IZOD IndyCar Series points the last two seasons. Hunter-Reay is the only driver to score victories in IZOD IndyCar, CART Champ Car, Grand-Am and the American Le Mans series.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father