ICE needs your help to identify a “person in need”
MINNEAPOLIS — U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) needs your help to identify a person who may need law enforcement assistance, but may not be able to request it.
Officials have reason to believe that the person in the picture may now live, or may have lived at one time, in either Minnesota or western Wisconsin.
- ICE Tip Line: 866-347-2423; this number is staffed 24-hours a day.
- Locally you can call the HSI Duty Phone: 952-853-2690; select option 1, and then option 4, to leave a message for the duty agent.
- You can also email your tip to: SPMduty@ice.dhs.gov or complete the online HSI TIP form at www.ice.gov/tips.
All tips will remain anonymous.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?