Law enforcement officers throughout the state are on the rooftops at Dunkin’ Donuts — all to raise awareness and money for the law enforcement torch run, which benefits Special Olympics of Wisconsin. Special Olympics athlete PJ Lynch and Kathy Schult with the Milwaukee Police Department join FOX6 WakeUp with the details.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City