Heat not slowing Summerfest opening day crowds
MILWAUKEE — Opening day of Summerfest is a hot one, and we’re finding that it’s not slowing down the opening day crowd one bit. Many are taking advantage of the cooling stations through the festival area, and other are just cooling out with a cold one.
The young people we talked to at the festival say the heat won’t stop them. They even had the energy to crazy for FOX6 news cameras as seen in the video above.
In anticipation of the rising temperatures, Summerfest is amending its policy towards carry-in water bottles. They will be allowing clear unopened bottles of water and collapsible water containers.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?