Brown Deer Village Park lifeguard experiences heat sickness
BROWN DEER — Emergency crews were called to Brown Deer Village Park Thursday, June 28th after a lifeguard began to feel ill effects due to the heat.
Emergency crews checked the female lifeguard out, and she is expected to be okay.
North Shore emergency crews said this is one of a number of calls they responded to Thursday regarding people getting sick from the effects of the heat.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed