IL MITO’s Soy & Ginger Marinade (6-30-12)
No matter the meat, it often needs a little spicing up. Chef Feker invites you to give his Soy & Ginger Marinade a try.
• 1 fresh ginger pealed and grated
• 3 cloves garlic
• 4 oz Thai basil chopped
• 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
• Zest of 1 lemon
• 1 tbsp rice vinegar
• 2 tbsp soy sauce
• 1/4 tsp fresh cracked pepper
1. Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor or a stand-up blender.
2. Place your fish/chicken breast/pork in a self-closing bag/zip lock and pour marinade over the chicken.
3. Let rest in the refrigerator for three to six hours.