Brewers game delayed Sunday for “serious medical issue”
MILWAUKEE — Sunday’s Milwaukee Brewers vs. Arizona Diamondbacks game at Miller Park was delayed at the top of the second inning for what Brewers announcers called a “serious medical issue.”
Paramedics responded to the bullpen area, and the game was delayed for about 20 minutes.
Little information has been released at this time as to whom paramedics treated and what exactly led to the delay.
FOX6 News has only been told at this point that a non-uniformed Brewers staff member was involved.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father