Brewers game delayed Sunday for “serious medical issue”
MILWAUKEE — Sunday’s Milwaukee Brewers vs. Arizona Diamondbacks game at Miller Park was delayed at the top of the second inning for what Brewers announcers called a “serious medical issue.”
Paramedics responded to the bullpen area, and the game was delayed for about 20 minutes.
Little information has been released at this time as to whom paramedics treated and what exactly led to the delay.
FOX6 News has only been told at this point that a non-uniformed Brewers staff member was involved.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- Popular TV program "Cosmos" makes a comeback on FOX Sunday night
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Police investigating death of baby boy, mother in custody
- Four teens shot while inside vehicle, one critically injured
- One person killed after car strikes tree in Milwaukee