Racine recall recount expected to wrap up Monday
MADISON (AP) — The recount in the 21st Senate District recall race in Racine is expected to wrap up Monday, July 2nd, but that doesn’t mean the partisan battle will be over.
A Lehman win would give Democrats a 17-16 edge in the Senate. However, 16 senators are up for election in the fall.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery