Long-time Brewers grounds crew member collapses, dies
MILWAUKEE — Jeff Adcock, a member of the Milwaukee Brewers organization for the past 33 years, died after collapsing Sunday, July 1st at Miller Park.
Adcock was the Grounds Crew Lead for the Brewers and was in the home bullpen during the Brewers versus Diamondbacks game. After collapsing early in the game, he was transported to Froedtert Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
In a news release issued late Monday morning, July 2nd, Bob Quinn, Brewers Executive Vice President of Finance and Administration said: “We are all saddened by the news of Jeff’s passing. He was a part of our organization for many years, and was a fixture during games in our bullpen area. Jeff developed many friendships with our uniformed staff, and he will be missed by all of us. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.”
Memorial service arrangements for Adcock are pending.
- Popular TV program "Cosmos" makes a comeback on FOX Sunday night
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Police investigating death of baby boy, mother in custody
- Four teens shot while inside vehicle, one critically injured
- One person killed after car strikes tree in Milwaukee