Waterford well pump installed, outdoor water ban holds
WATERFORD — The Village of Waterford completed the installation of a new water well pump Monday, July 2nd. All four wells are now providing water to the community.
Village officials thought they may be able to lift a ban on outdoor water use, but because of the high water demand and forecasted dry conditions, that ban REMAINS IN PLACE with the following exceptions:
- Even numbered addresses may sprinkle on even days between the hours of 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Odd numbered addresses may sprinkle on odd days between the hours of 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Sprinkling may only occur on designated days.
The modified ban is effective immediately.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City