Watering during a drought, Japaneses Beetles & tomatoes
Laura Langemo is live in the garden with Consumer Horticulture Agent, Sharon Morrisey. Sharon talks about watering plants during a drought, Japaneses Beetles, staking tomatoes, blooming Daylilies. You can head to the Milwaukee County UW-Extension Horticulture page for more gardening information.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City