Gas leak temporarily shuts down part of Highway 100
GREENFIELD — A gas leak temporarily shut down Highway 100 near Layton Ave. for just over a half hour Tuesday, July 3rd.
Greenfield police say a piece of construction equipment struck a gas line in the area.
We Energies repaired the gas leak around 10:20 a.m. and reopened lanes of Highway 100.
Officials say there were no evacuations and no one was injured.
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- 7-year-old girl wakes up for school and finds her parents dead