Police discover dead body on city’s east side
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee police are investigating the death of a man after his body was found outside a building early Wednesday morning, July 4th on the city’s east side.
Officials say the man, who appears to be in his 50s, was found dead outside a building near N. Humboldt and E. Lyon. Police say a citizen discovered the body and called police.
The Medical Examiner says an autopsy will need to be conducted to determine the cause of death.
Officials say there is no sign of violence against the man.
Monitor FOX6 New and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- CLICK & PRINT your very own 2014 Green Bay Packers schedule