Missing 17-year-old Sarah Ford found at Waukesha residence
WAUKESHA COUNTY — Waukesha County Sheriff’s officials announced missing teen 17-year-old Sarah Ford was located at an address on W. Newhall in the City of Waukesha just before 9:00 p.m. Thursday, July 5th.
Dispatchers received an anonymous tip that led them to the residence.
Sheriff’s officials say their investigation into Ford’s disappearance is ongoing.
Ford’s family had offered a $1,000 reward for information on her whereabouts.
Ford lives in the Town of Genesee. She was last seen Monday afternoon, July 2nd in the city of Waukesha, on a bridge near Saint Paul Avenue and Moreland Boulevard.
Family members were concerned that she may not be able to care for herself. The girl’s father spoke with FOX6 News on the Fourth of July, and says the girl has a disability.
“Sarah is developmentally disabled. My hope is that someone recognizes her and calls the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Office. My family is very concerned that she may be unable to care for herself,” Mauger said.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father