Traffic slowed on EB-I94 at Highway 100 for police incident
MILWAUKEE — Eastbound I-94 was slowed at Highway 100 in Milwaukee Thursday afternoon, July 5th after a motorist thought they saw an armed robbery suspect riding in a vehicle and called authorities.
As it turned out, no one in the vehicle was the armed robbery suspect officials were seeking, but a passenger in the vehicle had warrants out for his arrest and was taken into custody.
That man posted bail and was released. It is unknown what the warrants were for at this time.
The vehicle’s driver had a suspended license and was cited.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl