Excessive heat warning EXTENDED into Saturday
MILWAUKEE — The National Weather Service has EXTENDED the excessive heat warning for southeast Wisconsin into Saturday. It expires at different times on Saturday — depending on where you live.
The excessive heat warning has been extended to 7 a.m. Saturday for Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington, Dodge, Fond du Lac, and Sheboygan Counties.
The warning is extended until 2 p.m. Saturday for Racine, Kenosha, Walworth, Waukesha, and Jefferson Counties.
Monitor the FOX6 Weather team on FOX6Now.com for updates on the changing weather situation.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father