Police search for robbery suspect who has struck multiple times
GREENFIELD — Since June 20th, security cameras have captured images of what appears to be the same man at Walmarts in Franklin and Greenfield, at PNC Bank in West Allis, and at Equitable Bank in Greenfield.
Police say they believe their suspect is 31-year-old Jeremy Andregg. He is believed to be in metro Milwaukee and may be driving a black Mercedes with the license plate 184-TYL.
A $1,000 reward is being offered for anyone willing to turn Andregg in.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed