Milwaukee police seeking critical missing 33-year-old man
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee police are seeking a critical missing person — 33-year-old Cameron Cross.
Police say Cross has the mental capacity of an eight or nine year old.
Cross is missing from the area of 46th and Locust. He was last seen at 3 a.m. Monday, July 9th by his sister.
Officials say Cross’ father thought he heard Cameron go to the bathroom at 5 a.m. The sister checked to make sure the door was locked prior to going to bed. However, when the father woke up at 11 a.m., he noticed the front door was unlocked and Cameron was gone.
Anyone with information is asked to call Milwaukee Police Department’s Sensitive Crimes at (414) 935-7401.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City