Sheriff’s officials: 38-year-old man died at Behavioral Health facility
MILWAUKEE — The Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the death of a 38-year-old man at a Behavioral Health Division facility Monday morning, July 9th.
Officials say an autopsy will be performed to determine the man’s cause of death.
No further information has yet been released.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City