Waukesha police looking for man who robbed pharmacy at gunpoint
WAUKESHA – Waukesha police are looking for a man who robbed the Moreland Plaza Pharmacy at gunpoint Monday afternoon, July 9th.
Police say no one was hurt in the incident, but the suspect was able to make off with narcotics.
The man fled the scene on foot, and ran around Gold’s Gym.
The man is described as a white man, about 5’11″ tall, with an unusual mustache.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Waukesha police.
CLICK HERE for more on this story from FOX6′s media partners at the Waukesha Patch.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed