Green Bay Packers set to release financial data
GREEN BAY (AP) — The Green Bay Packers are set to release a report showing how they did financially last season as defending Super Bowl champs.
As the NFL’s only public team, the Packers release an annual report every summer. This year’s report comes out Tuesday afternoon, July 10th.
In the 2010-11 season the Packers finished on top, and it was reflected in their bottom line. They had $12 million in profit from operations that year, up $2.2 million from the previous year.
The team finished last season with a 15-1 record. That paid off when the team held its fifth stock sale in team history. The Packers sold more than 268,000 shares, bringing in $67 million in six weeks.
Green Bay opens its season at home Sept. 9 against San Francisco.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery