Report shows Milwaukee home sales up for June, second quarter
MILWAUKEE — The Greater Milwaukee Realtors Association says Milwaukee home sales were up 25% in June, and 28.6% for the second quarter.
June was the 12th consecutive month in which home sales increased by double-digits. June also saw a 12.9% decline in homes listed for sale, continuing a recent rend as sales increased.
A list by county shows home sales for June 2012 compared with 2011 as follows:
- · Milwaukee County up 27.2% in sales (969 units vs. 762 units)
- · Waukesha County was up 20.3% (534 sales compared with 444)
- · Washington County was up 54.8.% (161 vs. 104)
- · Ozaukee County also up 11.0% (121 units vs. 109 units)
- · Racine County up 2.1% in sales (198 units vs. 194 units)
- · Kenosha County was down 5.7% in sales (164 units vs. 174 units)
- · Walworth County up 34.7% in sales (132 units vs. 98 units)
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City