It’s “Miller Time” for anyone whose name is Miller
MILWAUKEE — It was truly “Miller Time” on Friday afternoon for anyone whose first, middle or last name was Miller — as long as they were of legal drinking age. That’s because Miller Lite was providing those people with free, $25 gift cards that could be used for the purchase of Miller products. It’s all to celebrate the return of the famous “Miller Time” campaign.
Those named Miller came to the Miller Visitor Center to pick up their gift cards between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. They were limited to one per person.
This is one among a host of series of “It’s Miller Time On Us” events being put on by Miller this summer.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"