Milwaukee’s Super Steel hosts job fair on Saturday
MILWAUKEE — Super Steel in Milwaukee has 75 job openings to fill and the company is hosting a job fair on Saturday, July 14th to fill those slots.
Super Steel is looking for welders, brake press operators, laser operators and electromechanical assemblers. All shifts are available.
Here’s a breakout of the potential starting hourly wage…
- Welders Setup – Up to $19/hr
- Welders Craftsman – Up to $24/hr
- Laser Operators – Up to $18/hr
- Setup Brake Operators – Up to $24/hr
- Electromechanical Assemblers – Up to $20/hr
Welders and brake press operators can earn up to $1000 as a signing bonus.
All candidates should bring a resume and will need to fill out an application onsite. If welders pass the first round of screening, they will be given a weld test and the opportunity to meet with the plant manager.
Super Steel says it has health benefits, a wellness program, referral bonus, tuition reimbursement, etc.
The job fair is being held at Super Steel at 7900 W. Tower Ave. in Milwaukee from 8 a.m. until 12 p.m. on Saturday, July 14th.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father