Using non-food rewards on your children
“If you behave, you can get some candy in the checkout line.” Have you ever said that to your child? It’s great to reward kids when they do something good, but is offering sweet treats the best way to go? Jodi O’Neil from Ebenezer Child Care Centers joins FOX6 WakeUp to talk about a free family fun night that will focus on non-food rewards.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl