Bikers take to the road to promote safe riding
MILWAUKEE — “Can you see me now” is the message bikers took to the streets Sunday afternoon, July 15th in an effort to raise awareness of motorcycles among motorists.
The group called “Bikers Against Dumb Drivers” rode around Milwaukee, focusing on spots where bikers were injured in crashes in an effort to educate motorists regarding motorcycle safety.
Organizers estimate at least 100 riders took part in the event.
CLICK HERE for tips on riding safe for motorcyclists.
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- CLICK & PRINT your very own 2014 Green Bay Packers schedule