Lehman sworn into office as Wisconsin’s newest state senator
Lehman sworn into office (7-16-12)
RACINE — John Lehman was sworn into office as the state’s newest senator at noon on Monday, July 16th in the County Law Enforcement Center in Racine.
In the June 5th recall election, Lehman appeared to defeat Wanggaard and a recount confirmed Lehman’s victory. 819 votes separated the candidates.
Wanggaard said he will run again in 2013.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl