Basement fire damages two-story duplex in Shorewood
SHOREWOOD — Crews responded to a duplex fire on N. Wildwood Avenue in Shorewood early Tuesday morning, July 17th.
Officials say the fire broke out in the basement of the two-story side-by-side duplex.
Officials say no injuries were sustained as a result of the fire.
The cause of the fire is unknown and remains under investigation.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- 7-year-old girl wakes up for school and finds her parents dead