Brothers critically injured after Dane County house explodes
MADISON (AP) — Two Madison brothers are hospitalized in critical condition as investigators search for answers to why their house exploded. The blast knocked their home off the foundation Monday, July 16th and blew the front door and its frame into the front yard.
Brian and Dillon Hansen, both in their 20s, were taken to UW Hospital after the explosion.
Their parents were also in the house, but not seriously injured.
The explosion also caused small fires in the basement and structural cracks in the ceiling and interior walls of the house.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"