Hydrate to lose weight
Summer is in full effect and with our heat advisory today — it’s even more important that we remember to hydrate our bodies, not only to maintain a healthy dietary balance, but it could help shed a few unwanted pounds. Heath and Nutrition Expert, Tara Gidus, joins FOX6 WakeUp with the details.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?