Jury convicts Kou Yang in Sheboygan Walmart shooting
SHEBOYGAN — A jury on Thursday, July 19th convicted 21-year-old Kou Yang in the shooting of two men at Walmart in Sheboygan.
According to the Sheboygan Press, Yang was convicted of first degree homicide in the shooting death of 20-year-old Pheng Lee. The incident occurred back in early January, 2012. A second man was wounded in the incident.
Lee was a student at UW-Milwaukee.
The criminal complaint does not outline why Yang was out to get one of the men in the group at the Walmart. However, it says Cheng Lung Moua summoned his brother to Walmart after seeing Yang in the store.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City